DIY Mechanical Safe Vault
This DIY Mechanical Safe Vault is an easy to assemble kids project that results in a fully functioning password protected vault/safe. Build your own lockbox or jewelery box, or secure anything you want with the wooden MINI DIY password protected safe for kids. The smoothe wooden exterior is perfect for creative, custom designs to look exactly the way you want!!!
Kids want privacy? Have them build it... and encourage creativity, critical thinking, and many other important cognitive or hands-on skills through this educational & STEM based learning project.
1. Assemble the side of the box and fix it with 7mm screws.
2. Fix two white porous square columns on the front plate with 7mm screws.
3. Install the front panel with 7mm screws.
4. Use 10mm screws and small wood chips to install the lock catch.
5. Install the door panel with 7mm screws and hinges.
6. Install the lock body and make it.
NOTE: The initial password is 000
Materials: wood + metal + plastic
Size: 13*9*8cm / 5.1*3.5*3.1in
Warning: Hazardous small and/or sharp objects. Adult Supervision Required